Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab is a less intense alternative to inpatient rehab. It requires a limited number of participation hours per week and provides the education, treatment and support needed for early substance abuse and recovery. Whether you need treatment for heroin, cocaine or alcohol addiction, outpatient rehab provides the flexibility you need to continue work, attend school or care for your family and the support you need to overcome your addiction.
Is outpatient drug and alcohol rehab right for me?
The first signs of drug and alcohol addiction can be subtle and easy to overlook, but is a highly effective option for those in the beginning stages of addition or those who need continuing support following inpatient rehab. Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab is best suited for individuals with these characteristics:
- A severe drug or alcohol addiction and in need of 24-hour support.
- A danger to themselves or others.
- A history of relapse (these individuals often need more support than an outpatient rehab program offers).
Six benefits of outpatient drug and alcohol rehab
Here are six key benefits of outpatient drug and alcohol rehab:
- Maintains other commitments to family, work, school or other activities
- Stays in close contact with loved ones and support network
- Builds a support system of outreach resources and sober friends
- Provides individual counseling or group counseling
- Offers psychiatric care and counseling
- More affordable than inpatient or residential programs
Whether you need 24-hour inpatient support or less intensive outpatient support, the skilled team at Alpine Recovery Lodge will tailor your treatment plan to your unique needs and situation. Our unique multidisciplinary approach to care includes cognitive-behavioral, therapeutic, community, social education, medical, holistic and religious aspects.
Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab services at Alpine Recovery Lodge can help you overcome your early-stage addiction before it negatively impacts your life. Call 877-415-4060 today and get the help you need to achieve lasting sobriety.