Alpine Recovery Lodge has developed a cutting edge treatment program to address the varying components of addiction. We utilize the very best in therapeutic modalities that have proven records of lasting success.
These modalities include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Nature/Experiential Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD Treatment
- The 12 Steps
- Yoga and other Holistic Treatment
- Emotional Processing
We believe in collaborating with our residents so that they are part of their own treatment planning process. As our residents experience positive changes, we work with them to update and revise their treatment plans. As successes are experienced and confidence grows during our program, goals are defined, and plans are developed so that these goals can be achieved. Once treatment is complete, individuals will be prepared to resume normal life and daily activities as contributing participants in family and community life.
Our diverse range of rehabilitation services includes inpatient care for 30 to 90 days, then on-going aftercare support. Even though treatment produce dramatic positive changes, experience has shown that patients’ greatest challenges may confront them shortly after leaving the residential treatment. It is essential for our graduating residents to remain in contact with us; so all of our graduating residents will be given the cell phone numbers of our clinical team.
THE BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM
Our program is designed to offer personalized treatment to the resident based on individual needs. We concern ourselves with every aspect of addiction and offer a treatment program emphasizing the following:
- Treatment options tailored to individual needs
- Intimate, peaceful setting
- Cutting edge therapeutic program utilizing evidence driven treatment modalities
- Aftercare counseling
- 24/7 Support
- Individual attention
- On-site medical care
- Professionally trained, licensed and experienced substance abuse counselors and therapists
Call us today to learn more.